4 Bligh Street Mount Isa
SPLENDER IN THE ISA
Welcome to 4 Bligh Street, a stunning two level executive-home which offers a unique opportunity to move straight in and enjoy everything on offer in this premier property.
The elevation of this magnificent property affords a truly unique aspect of the Mount Isa surrounds,tucked away in your own private paradise with no rear neighbours.
Perfect for the large family, extended family, the homes practical floor plan provides, upstairs 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large lounge area with extensive views from the front balcony, spacious kitchen which extends onto the large undercover entertainment area. Downstairs you will find 2 more bedrooms with kitchen, lounge and bathroom.
Currently tenanted with a modest income.
Upstairs Features Include:
- Large modern kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher, garbage disposal unit, ample bench and storage space
- Tiled living/dining area opening onto the front balcony
- 3 good sized carpeted bedrooms all with built in robes, the master with its own ensuite
- Spacious main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Large and private undercover entertainment area with outdoor kitchen and BBQ area
- Sparkling in ground salt water pool and beautiful tropical gardens
Downstairs Features Include:
- Open plan modern kitchen dining with gas oven
- Separate lounge with front balcony
- 2 good sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Spacious modern bathroom
This home also boasts Tiles throughout all living and wet areas and carpets to all bedrooms, both split system and evaporative air conditioning, 5kw Solar system, under cover parking for 4 cars, beautiful views of the city and ample space both inside and out.
Be the envy of your family and friends with this large modern family home, which is finished to an above average standard with all the modern features you could ever ask for, not just a delightful home but an entertainers delight.
If you're looking for an above average home with beautiful views where you can relax and unwind don't miss out make an appointment to view today.
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.