We Respect your privacy
- Andersen Properties Mount Isa Pty Ltd T/A 4825 Realty respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- “Personal Information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
Collection of personal Information
- Andersen Properties Mount Isa Pty Ltd T/A 4825 Realty will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times including, but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
What happens if we can’t collect your personal information
- If you do not provide us with your personal information described above, some or all of the following may happen
- we may not be able to provide the requested products or services to you, either to the same standard or at all;
- we may not be able to provide you with information about your products and services that you may want; or
- we may not be able to tailor the content of our websites to your preferences and your experience of our websites may not be as enjoyable or useful.
How we collect your personal information
Use of your personal Information
- Andersen Properties Pty Ltd T/A 4825 Realty may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
- Andersen Properties Pty Ltd T/A 4825 Realty may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone, email, sms or email.
- We may send you direct marketing communications and information about our products and services that we consider may be of interest to you. These communications may be sent in various forms, including mail, sms, fax and email, in accordance with applicable marketing laws, such as the Spam Act 2003 (Cth). If you indicate a preference for a method of communication, we will endeavour to use that method whenever practical to do so. In addition, at any time you may opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by contacting us (see the details below) or by using opt-out facilities provided in the marketing communications and we will then ensure that your name is removed from our mailing list.
Disclosure of your personal information
- We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purpose set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services/
- We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in order to a law enforcement agency request.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Andersen Properties Pty Ltd T/A 4825 Realty, 4825realty.com.au, its customers or third parties.
- Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business asset, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
Security of your person information
- Anderson Properties Pty Ltd T/A 4825 Realty is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
- For example, we may need to refuse access if granting access would interfere with the privacy of others or if it would result in a breach of confidentiality. If that happens, we will give you a reason for any refusal.
- If you believe that personal information we hold about you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate, then you may request us to amend it. We will consider if the information requires amendment. If we do not agree that there are grounds for amendment then we will add a note to the personal information stating that you disagree with it.
Access to your personal information
- You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Ace 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at [email protected].
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
- When you visit our website
- When you come to our website (www.4825realty.com.au) we may collect certain information such a browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in a aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
- Third party sites
- Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Andersen Properties Pty Ltd T/A 4825 Realty is not responsible for the privacy practices of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personal identifiable information.
Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to PO Box 2348, Mount Isa, Queensland, 4825 or deliver to our office at 21C Rodeo Drive, Mount Isa, 4825. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
Last Updated On The 29th of August, 2018
The information provided by 4825 Realty (“we”, “us” or “our”) on www.4825realty.com.au (“the Site”) is for general informational purposes only. All information on the Site is provided in good faith, however we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness of any information on the Site.
Prices displayed on the Website are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time and are subject to availability.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHALL WE HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND YOU RELIANCE ON ANY INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS SOLELY AY YOUR OWN RISK.
EXTERNAL LINKS DISCLAIMER
The Site may contain (or you may be sent through the Site) links to other websites or content belonging to or originating from third parties or links to websites and features in banners or other advertising. Such external links are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability or completeness by us.
WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OFFERED BY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES LINKED THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY WEBSITE OR FEATURE LINKED IN ANY BANNER ORT OTHER ADVERTISING. WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THEIR-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES.
The Site cannot and does not contain real estate & property advice. The real estate & property information is provided for general information and educational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional advice. Accordingly, before taking any actions based upon such information, we encourage you to consult with the appropriate professionals. We do not provide any kind of real estate & property advice.
THE USE OR RELIANCE OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
The Site may contain testimonials by users of our property and/or services. These testimonials reflect the real-life experiences and opinions of such users. However, the experiences are personal to those particular user, and may not necessarily be representative of all users of our products and/or services. We do not claim, and you should not assume, that all users have the same experiences.
YOUR INDIVIDUAL RESULTS MAY VARY.
The testimonials on the Site are submitted in various forms such as text, audio and/or video, and are reviewed by us before being posted. They appear on the Site verbatim as given by the users, except for the correction of grammar or typing errors. Some testimonials have been altered to correspond with a recent change of trading name. Some testimonials may have been shortened for the sake of brevity where the full testimonial contained extraneous information not relevant to the general public.
The views and opinions contained in the testimonials belong solely to the individual user and do not reflect our views and opinions. We are not affiliated with user who provide testimonials, and users are not paid or otherwise compensated for their testimonials.
Last Updated October 10, 2018