Welcome to 4 Bligh Street, the closest you will come to an Oasis in the Outback. Built upon the beautiful Mount Isa Lookout, overlooking the iconic hills that surround Mount Isa; the Mount Isa Mines and the Country CBD district, almost mimicking the views seen upon the look-out itself. This stunning two-storey property boasts 5 parking spaces, 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 kitchens and a large, outdoor entertainment area with an inground saltwater pool. Privacy is paramount and this quiet hill makes for a beautiful escape from life.
Look no further than 4 Bligh Street - a house to suit five or a home to suit a family. You won't get better than this.
- Modern, two-storey 5 bedroom house located on Mount Isa Lookout (OR 3 bedroom house with a 2 bedroom condo downstairs).
- Stunning 270 degree views of Mount Isa
- Front, side and rear property access
- Upstairs and Downstairs independent, with separate entries and exits (4 access points).
- 5 large, newly carpeted bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes
- Large ensuite in Master Bedroom.
- 3 spacious, heated bathrooms & 3 toilets (upstairs bathroom fitted with bathtub)
- Large, undercover carport
- 5 car spaces (4 undercover)
- Large, multi-use shed
- 2 large, modern internal kitchens
- Upstairs Kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher, garbage disposal unit and ample bench space, integrated oven and microwave
- Downstairs Kitchen with gas cooking and ample bench space.
- Two large, tiled front patios overlooking Mount Isa City and the sunset
- Large, covered outdoor entertainment area with outdoor Kitchen and integrated Barbeque slot
- 4 misting fans and self-irrigating garden.
- Beautiful, varnished, timber deck
- Large inground, saltwater pool with Spa and tropical gardens
- Integrated, plumbed vacuum cleaning system throughout house
- Crisp, white tiled floors throughout
- Split System Air-Conditioning units throughout (8 in total)
- 5kw Solar System
- Automatic irrigation system with WIFI Connectivity
- Front facing sensor lights
- Water-Filtration System
- No rear neighbours
Located in the heart of the Isa and only 500m from the CBD, this house puts in you in the perfect location to access Coles, Kmart, Pharmacies, Post Office, Hair Salons, Restaurants, Fast Food joints and the Isa Night Life. Plus, you are only a 5-minute drive to the largest hospital in the Northwest.